How sweet is the light, what a delight for the eyes to behold the sun! Even if a man lives many years, let him enjoy himself in all of them, remembering how many the days of darkness are going to be. The only future is nothingness!
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8


April 29, 2010

Sent in my proposal to present a paper, “The “Ever Memorable Day’: The Journals of Mary Ann Burnham Freeze, An Introduction” at the Utah State History 2010 Annual Conference. The work on her journals is one of the reasons I’m in Utah enjoying the beautiful spring weather:

I don’t think I would have done this, or even known about it, had I still been in Minneapolis. I have become a little less stuck here.

Another part of my reasoning for the move:

Russell St 2500 East-50

Guess I’m Mr. Multi-media today.

No comments:

Post a Comment