How sweet is the light, what a delight for the eyes to behold the sun! Even if a man lives many years, let him enjoy himself in all of them, remembering how many the days of darkness are going to be. The only future is nothingness!
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8


March 24, 2011

Here is the route of my daily walk (click for larger image):

Walk Map and Elevation

6.11 miles, just a 10th of a mile short of a 10K.  The bottom graph shows the elevation change: 364 ft. Takes about 1 hour 45 minutes. All of it is through downtown Salt Lake City, which I really enjoy. I’m not planning to go much further, but I’m going to try to go much faster. I’ll have to work out something similar when I move down to American Fork in May. Happy trails.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for posting this. It's nice to see where you're at and where the waling trip takes you.

    ReplyDelete