How sweet is the light, what a delight for the eyes to behold the sun! Even if a man lives many years, let him enjoy himself in all of them, remembering how many the days of darkness are going to be. The only future is nothingness!
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8


June 20, 2010

Tried to drive the Alpine Loop today. When I got to the mouth of American Fork Canyon, it was blocked by an accident or something, the line of cars stopped as far up as I could see. alpine_loop So, I drove down to 800 North in Orem and over to Provo Canyon instead, out the other side through Heber, up over Summit where it was 10 degrees cooler, past Park City, and back down I-80 into SLC. Took less time than I thought it would. Very green up in the mountains. Not the really lush dark green of MN, but very green for here. And beautiful all the way. Have to do the loop another day.

Got a very nice Father’s Day gift of a MegaPlex gift card from Josh, Gavin, and Sarah, and when I got back from my drive they had called. Sorry I missed them!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed you too! Glad you had a nice drive! Happy Father's Day again.

    ReplyDelete